Where Charitable Fundraisers Make "Cents"
The Detroit Repertory Theatre fundraising program goes straight to your group's bottom line profits. Simple, straightforward, quick and easy, any group — large or small — can make money for their favorite cause. Hundreds of organizations have taken advantage of the Repertory's sure-fire fundraising method. That is why the Rep is known as the Fundraising Champ.
This Is How It Works
Organizations or individuals purchase a Repertory performance at a low fixed rate, then sell tickets at any price they wish. Tickets with your group's name and your ticket price are provided by the Detroit Repertory Theatre.
Guests attending "Your Night" may enjoy cocktails at the Repertory's thirty foot cash bar.
Some groups add champagne and hors d'oeuvres as a pre-show amenity and a participatory enticement.*
* For the Rep's 60th anniversary season, DRT is offering FREE Champagne to groups who book any shows through the 2016/17 season.*
Some organizations profit from 200 to 400 percent on their initial investment. Some groups profit even more by reinvesting their earnings from one show and booking more shows throughout the season.
Elegance At Work
The Rep is a place where both fine and casual attire are equally at home. Your guests will be impressed by the dignified but friendly ambiance. They will tell their friends and return again and again to your future theatre parties.
• Maximum Profit for minimum effort
• Free Champagne Reception
• Rep drawing power
• A cash bar with spirits, soft drinks, and coffee
• Option to purchase appetizers
• Free, lighted, enclosed parking with attendant
• Memorable productions well worth sharing
• Theatre action up close
• Quality performances by indigenous professionals
• Art exhibit on display in the lobby